Blueocto Ltd is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Blueocto Ltd takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
WCAG 2.1 Level A
Current content conformance status:
Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known accessibility issues
Despite our best efforts users may experience some issues. This is a description of known accessibility issues. Please contact us if you observe an issue that is not listed.
Our videos don’t currently have closed captions
Where third-party code or scripts have been used, we’re unable to change these at present.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Latest version of Safari
- Microsoft Edge 14
This site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Lighthouse
- AXE by Deque
- ChromeVox extension
- WAVE Evaluation tool
- Referencing the WCAG documentation
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Blueocto Ltd assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organisation.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: North East Business and Innovation Centre (BIC), Wearfield, Enterprise Park East, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR5 2TA.
We aim to respond to feedback within 7 business days.